The Live Workshop is currently scheduled for:
Tuesday, August 9, 2022
5:30 - 7:30 pm Alaska Standard Time
Please arrive 15 minutes early to get set up. As a reminder, you will be provided a paint box with all the supplies you need, including an apron.
Are you looking for the 90 min live workshop on Zoom? If so, click here.
Learn how to prepare to therapeutically process grief and loss through art. In this two-hour in-person workshop, you'll discover:
- How we can address grief in the way humans are wired
- Learn to shift out of grief using my Deep Emotions Feeling Method™
- What to include in your grief plan to ensure you are more prepared when grief hits
- How to end your painting sessions in a way that restores peace into your day
- How to apply it in real-time through three guided painting exercises
You'll walk away with a plan and a method to address grief whenever and wherever it hits you so you can move through the grief process with more ease.
This Workshop Includes:
- A TWO-HOUR LIVE ART WORKSHOP held on location in Anchorage, Alaska in a garden gazebo. Seats are limited so please only sign-up for this version if you think you will attend. As this is a private residence, the address will be provided to you two days prior to the live event via the email you used to sign-up for this event.
- A PAINT BOX - All the paint and supplies you need for this workshop will be provided for you–including an apron. All you need to bring is your favorite non-alcoholic drink!
- GRIEF WORKBOOK -You will be provided a physical copy of the workbook to prepare your grief plan and playlists. We will use this workbook during the real-time painting exercises.
- ZOOM WORKSHOP REPLAY - A Zoom replay of the virtual workshop will be uploaded within 48 hours of the event. This will include the workshop and slide deck. You will have access to this replay for 30 days. This is perfect if you are unable to attend in person or if you would like to revisit different parts of the workshop at home.
If the live version is canceled due to weather, you will be provided access to the live Zoom event, which will be held on Thursday, August 11th at 3 pm AKST and again at 6 pm AKST.
Due to the nature of this event, no refunds will be provided unless I have to completely cancel the workshop (i.e. both in-person and on Zoom).
Disclaimer: This information is being provided to you for educational and informational purposes only. It is being provided to you to educate you about connecting through art and as a self-care tool for your own use. It is not medical, psychological or religious advice (I am not a pastor or clergy member). This information is to be used at your own risk based on your own judgment. For my full disclaimer, go to: www.annajaneelliott.com/Disclaimer.